World-class Sales groups like SC Johnson’s are critical business partners with major retailers, working together to help increase sales and reach consumers. It’s about analytical thinking, creative promotion, shopper insights and more.
And at SC Johnson, you get to do it all while selling some of the most innovative products in our industry, such as Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, OFF!® and Ziploc®.
What’s Special about Sales at SC Johnson?
- Our sales team markets some of the best brands in all of consumer products.
- We bring together world-class people working in a world-class environment.
- Our commitment to personal growth includes excellent training programs and cross-functional assignments.
- We’re one of the most innovative companies around – and it’s a lot more exciting selling new products!
- We’re recognized for our expertise in customer management, helping us win recognition as a key vendor from our top retailers.
- Plus, you’d be joining a great company that does what’s right today and for tomorrow.
Early Responsibility, A World of Opportunity
The entry position for undergraduates in SC Johnson Sales is the Key Account Manager position. In it, you’ll gain immediate responsibility as part of a key account team responsible for ensuring that our products are well represented in a geographic area.
New associates receive extensive field training as they sell promotions at the retail level and develop presentations for key customers. From here, there are multiple avenues for career progression, including a more senior Key Account Manager position, Sales Technology or a variety of Sales Management roles.
Whether your Sales career path leads you to our headquarters location in Racine, Wisconsin, moves you across the country, or to one of over 70 international subsidiaries, you will find opportunities abound in the sales organization.
Help When You Need It
In addition to support throughout onboarding, SC Johnson offers a wealth of opportunities for growth including mentoring and a formal performance management process. Learn more.
Along with full-time opportunities, SC Johnson has opportunities each summer for internships in the Sales organization. The summer intern position is a preview of SC Johnson's entry level Sales position, Key Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to receive field training in Sales. Strong candidates have the opportunity for permanent positions in our Sales organization upon graduation.